"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you
didnt do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from
the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
-Mark Twain

Saturday, January 16, 2010

San Diego :)



After waking up at 4:30am Denver time, I sucessfully made it to San Diego. Ive been once before and have been in love with this city ever since-I even like it better the second time. After my dad and I checked into the hotel we decided to walk around a little bit. The hotel is about a 5minute drive from the airport and is located in a Marina on Harbor Island. Its really pretty being able to see all the boats on the water and the San Diego skyline in the background with a sprinkling of palm trees in there too! And more importantly the bridge to Coronado-an island off of San Diego (Coronado is my FAVORITE part about San Diego!).


Tomorrow i'll be boarding a charter bus at 9:30am to Ensenada, Mexico (about a 45min drive, I think) where me and 585 other SAS kids will embark on our voyage-finally! Unfortunately I wont be able to add many pictures to my blogs because attachments dont go through on the SAS email system. But I will try to keep this updated with text as often as possible!


Also, sidenote, as you may know..or you will now..I am a TERRIBLE speller. So, disreguard any and all spelling mistakes that may be in this entry or any that follow. I apologize in advance.


Okay, so here's the interesting part..the pictures:



The view of the marina from my room



SanDiego skyline

You cant really see it, but the bridge to Coronado

Yes, theyre everywhere and I love it






No comments:

Post a Comment